Skip to main content

1st Creation for Examining the CTMU

I felt like creating a blog today on a theory of everything, a theory I believe to be correct in itself for how it is set up.  It is called the CTMU, the Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe, and it is a newer kind of reality theory.  Additionally, its chief principle innovates the concept of duality logically. 

The main function of the CTMU encapsulates and reformulates reality for people, which will upgrade science similarly to how the industrial revolution did.  That is my conjecture, at least.  Thus, this blog focuses on explaining the CTMU in a top-down approach likened to a disection of logic or reality itself.  Furthermore, I wish my future examinations of the CTMU help popularize science. 

To summarize my goal with this blog, I shall write about the CTMU here, and I wish for contributers!  Anyone who appreciates the CTMU is very welcome.  Thus, I shall do my best to persuade people towards the CTMU.  I thank those who consider also, however.  But even as I've said what have, I hold something interesting to share.  My panjandrums, the people I look up to the most in my life, come in six kinds.  I will just list them.  For one, Steven Pinker is absolutely brilliant.  He expounds language and society like no one I've ever seen before!  The next person up is Michio Kaku, a supermassive theoretical physicist.  This scientist is famous for his articulation of physics and gen. science and is 'king' of the most advanced theoretical physics, I would say. 

In addition, there is a less-known individual, who's an, although brilliant person - an outlier - knows reality in a way that is outside-in, or genius.  And his name is Christopher Langan.  He is quite astonishing at what he works on as a reality theorist.  In fact, he is the founder of the CTMU, the main topic of examination for this blog. 

The next person up is ... and I know this may sound unusual considering my large favoritism towards the three intellectual geniuses before him, an almost alien kind of person, the rapper Eminem.  He is an ultra-highly skilled artist in rapping.  But I will explain a little why I choose Eminem as one of my own biggest influences.  Rapping is, essentially, the linguistic alternative to rock.  It speaks meaning rather than sing it, and it uses rhymes to do so.  He is what I'd call an 'emotional' genius, rather than an intellectual genius.  Thus, I'd say that I would give him the 'nobel emotions prize' for his rapping.  Of course, I just made up the imaginary 'nobel emotions prize'.  Nothing of that nature currently exists. 

Another set of profoundly successful individuals comes in the form of a musical artist called Linkin Park.  They are, by every stretch of the imagination, the people who discovered what is the solution to problems in music lacking more positive emotion, I'd say.  But there is another artist, a visual artist this time, that I admit his name is unknown to me right now.. I'm looking for a painter or digital artist, but I haven't found one yet that I could necessarily deem worthy of sharing with everyone. 

Of course, I'd only consider the living persons of our world as being panjandrums to me.  The reason why is the inevitable fact that human intellect accumlates via every single individual.  Therefore, I must consider the possibility that there is an  individual in our modern age that is the modern, ultimate master of art and is thus still living.  I wish to quickly locate this person online to begin learning from them, if they are online.  Otherwise, I will make an attempt to contact them more physically. 

As for why there are six panjandrums for myself, I shall make a note on it.  There are two divisions of the human mind, as knows Michio Kaku and everyone else in my list of geniuses, one side is emotional or creative, and the latter is intellectual or self-reinforcing.  In order for one to be caring and share common interest in others, they must form emotional bonds, obviously.  But the intellect of the mind enables one to take advavntage of the environment for their inner purposes that exist as emotional bonds. 

Clearly, one can understand that emotions operate at a higher level of cognitive function than the intellect.  But I often get the weirdness-eye in making such an assertion.  Unfortunately for my scholarly adversaries, they don't really know what emotion is via their own fields of intellect because the two terms, even in plain language, contradict each other anyway.  It's like saying a fish is identical to a closet...  Well, apparently people don't comprehend these kinds of things very well on the more generally differential levels. 

And in suit of such denials of the very existence of intelligence, it should be noted or understood why people tend to deny it:  one can only deny the possibility of higher intelligence if they themselves fail to mentally grasp the potential of higher intelligence relative to others who do grasp the greater possibilities of intelligence at a significantly higher level.  In this way, people who behave under the assumption that being anti-intellectual is 'what's correct' make the oft-too made fallacy of what intelligence means. 

Although they are probably, actually really, trying to protect themselves from those of higher intelligence who are trying to 'take over lesser individuals', 'smarter' individuals do something similar in misusages of the term 'retard' to amplify the invalid importance of their own statements.  In this way, there is a struggle that exists between both sides, but I myself prefer to remain neutral on evaluations of 'who's smarter'. 

I'd rather not mistreat others via prejudice and bias over the differentiated levels of intelligence.  Therefore, to act on the matter, I have chosen to be a part of my six panjandrums.  They know what seems like everything in the specific senses that I don't yet know, and I feel that they protect me in such a way requiring their voluminous extrapolations for the general public that no one in it can even really pretend to deny.  In alternative words, they protect me by enabling, and perhaps being a part of the designs of, people like me to be free with my own beliefs.  And I heavily appreciate them all for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making it to the Basics (CTMU)

After that last post, I thought that I'd have a little angriness from the public, considering that I am an out-of-the-norm kind of scientist.  I hope that I haven't caused disinterest.  Regradless of any off-the-matter importance, I will begin speaking on the Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe.  It is a theory of reality as cognition, first of all.  The CTMU lays the ground work for any research to be done on all other fronts. I would like to lay down the fundamentals of the CTMU in two steps.  And then, the third step will be to show that it Can formulate anything real.  The world of science would be lost without it, and in its current state, it is ... unfortunately.  So, the first thing of the steps is called logical duality.  This kind of duality centers on 'cognition' as the fundamental feature of reality, which is set apart from intelligence and knowledge in the CTMU.  In the CTMU, cognition is formally recognized as the abstract aparatus of any universe.

Intelligence Project

Hi readers.  I realize that I've skipped some time on this blog.  For that, I apologize, but I will continue writing now.  I have enjoyed writing for the blog.  It makes me feel a little more social, which is always a good thing. Now, so, I've been working on a couple of big projects.  One of them is music, and the other is logic.  In my attempt with logic, I am trying to elevate my understanding of intelligence.  Additionally, I've been working on how one can stimulate one's self via exercise/treatment programs already available on the internet, with forms of programs existing like Lumosity. The CTMU is the main focus of this blog.  But I hope to ensure a wide landscape for people to learn about it here.  Indeed, I don't prefer the CTMU except as an isomorphism (equivalent thing) to "absolute truth" or self-determination.  I'd rather just focus on the truth as the truth and not have to focus on who discovered an isomorphism of it all at the same tim